Small Fire Breaks Out At Popular Pattaya Indian Disco
Pattaya firefighters were called to a Walking Street nightclub in the early hours of Thursday morning after a small fire broke out sending staff and customers fleeing the venue in a panic.
Despite all the drama, the small fire at Nashaa Club, a popular Indian disco, was soon extinguished with no injuries reported.
It’s believed the fire started in a second floor office and was soon spotted by staff who alerted customers to evacuate the building.
Thai media report the fire was already out by the time the three fire trucks arrived at the scene.
Damage to the club is estimated to be 1 million baht with the cause of the fire yet to be determined. An investigation has already been launched.